SOLVED

Engagement Programs - A/B Testing

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Engagement Programs - A/B Testing

Ok so I scheduled the AB test campaign to run once (because I have no clue how to properly set it so that I can add it to an engagement stream).

That did not work--I still cannot add it to the engagement stream.

Then I cloned the campaign and set it up to run a recurrent schedule of 'daily'--that did not work either--I cannot add it to the stream.

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong here? I cannot find any clear documentation. My first email in a series of 9 that I'm trying to build this stream for is my AB test. If I can't get the first one in there, then I can't get the remaining 8, and I still have to test to see if this even works!! HELP!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have the campaign in a program? It has to be in a program to be added to the stream, and only one per program. So if you need to make 9 different campaigns to do A/B testing on 18 different emails, you need to make 9 different programs.

Also, check and make sure that the smart campaign criteria (smart list) is something that will pull the leads in (ex: member of engagement program: prospects, stream: early).

Then be sure and activate the program in the stream.

Hope this helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe this information is well out of date and this discussion should redirect people to read - https://nation.marketo.com/message/117630#comment-117630