SOLVED

Engagement Program Structure Changes

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement Program Structure Changes

I have an engagment program running that has 3 streams (early, mid, late) and leads move between streams based on lead score. I'd like to remove the mid stream so that there are only early and late streams going forward.

I was thinking that I woud change the lead scoring criteria between the early and late campaigns, manually move everyone in the mid stream back into the early stream, move the mid emails into the late stream and then delete the mid stream. Once the campaign runs again I'm assuming everyone will move into their proper streams and the program will remember what emails they've already received. 

So my question is, if I do this, is it going to break things or cause problems?

Thanks! 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Engagement Program Structure Changes

Sounds like you have the right approach.

If you want to be sure they don't receive the mid-stream emails again, then you should keep the midstream in there, turn off its Transition rules and remove everyone. As soon as you remove the emails, Marketo forgets they existed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Engagement Program Structure Changes

Sounds like you have the right approach.

If you want to be sure they don't receive the mid-stream emails again, then you should keep the midstream in there, turn off its Transition rules and remove everyone. As soon as you remove the emails, Marketo forgets they existed.