SOLVED

Re: Engagement Program Status Ideas

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement Program Status Ideas

Hello Marketing Nation,

I'm trying to make a rather complex set of progression statuses in our Nurture Program.  I want the statuses to show movement between streams as well as engagment.

So far I have it set so that if they change streams their status changes and if they click on an email in a give stream their status with in that stream also changes (ie "early stage" can change to "middle stage" if they switched streams or it could change to "early stage 2" if they clicked an email in that stream)

I wanted something else to measure engagement, beyond clicking in an email.  I initially tried filling out forms in the different streams, but that proved problematic. 

Any Ideas??
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi David,

You could try base it off of level of engagement e.g. success within 1 nurture email vs. 5 nurture emails. You can also have it based on lead score or lead status. You could also have very specific behaviors that you define as important that gets flagged.

What are you trying to achieve? Is this for reporting purposes? I am trying to understand the need for multiple progression statuses beyond Opens, Clicks and Conversions.

If the statuses are for moving people between different streams, then you can create a new field that gets populated when someone changes streams or programs so that you can see where they are.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi David,

You could try base it off of level of engagement e.g. success within 1 nurture email vs. 5 nurture emails. You can also have it based on lead score or lead status. You could also have very specific behaviors that you define as important that gets flagged.

What are you trying to achieve? Is this for reporting purposes? I am trying to understand the need for multiple progression statuses beyond Opens, Clicks and Conversions.

If the statuses are for moving people between different streams, then you can create a new field that gets populated when someone changes streams or programs so that you can see where they are.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Phillip that's actually really helpful.  Yes the sole purpose of the status changes would be to create a full view of stream movement + overall engagement with the emails.  I like the idea of linking it to lead score.