Re: Engagement program skip content

Naveen_Kumar
Level 2

Engagement program skip content

Hi All,

We are working on Engagement program Monthly cadence my requirement is When new people added to the stream in the current month they should not receive previous month content.

For ex : There are  100 people that had received the first content in the last month. Next month newly 50 people added so total members are 150. the newly added members they should not receive the first content. they should start receive 2nd content. What is the logic we have to use to fulfill this requirement.

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Brooke_Bartos1
Level 6 - Champion

Within the Stream, click the gear to the right of the Asset you want to adjust, and Edit Availability. This enables you to make certain emails available for only a specific time frame, i.e. the month you want them sent during. After that time frame, they will be Deactivated but remain in the Stream for reporting metrics, and newly added members will not receive the Deactivated content.

Naveen_Kumar
Level 2

Thank you so much Brooke. It really helps.. instead of adjusting Edit Availability i can also deactivate it directly right?

Brooke_Bartos1
Level 6 - Champion

Yes, you can. I like using Edit Availability as a "just in case I forget" as soon as I activate the content to begin with, then I don't have to go back and worry about what needs to be Deactivated and where, but it's completely personal preference and whatever works best for you and your team.