Engagement Program category is now available!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement Program category is now available!

Hey Community!

Since the new Customer Engagement engine has sparked such awesome conversations and ideas, we have added 'Engagement Program' as categories in both the discussion section and the idea section. Please feel free to use them!

Props to Richard W for his idea to add this category. I believe it was the fastest idea turnaround in history!

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Engagement Program category is now available!

Thanks Liz and Richard! I think this will be very useful as we are all just beginning to scratch the surface of all the Customer Engagement engine can do!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, yes, this will be most useful. There is much to learn about this powerful tool.

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a wealth of discussions and ideas that already exist, but only 2 discussions appear when I select the new "Engagement" category.  Is it possible for Marketo to retroactively add discussions and ideas with the phrase "engagement program" to the new "Engagement" category?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think that would be a great idea if we could retroactively categorize our posts.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Elliott, this is a great idea, however I don't believe there is a way for me to mass update all the engagement program discussions.

To All -- If you have particular discussions you'd like for me to udpate, please post the link here, and I'll do that!

Best,

Liz

Anonymous
Not applicable

Elliott you are awesome. Thanks, I'll update these soon!