Re: Engagement List

Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement List

If I set up an engagement program/schedule do I
need to add a smart campaign to link my engagement program to my campaign list?

3 REPLIES 3
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Taylor,

Yes, you would need to use a smart campaign to add leads to the Engagement Program.  There is a flow step specifically for that purpose called Add to Engagement Program, and it will allow you to choose which stream to add leads to.

John

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks John,

When I am setting up the qualification rules should I allow my lead to flow through every time? I have my engagement program schedule set up so that it emails every Tuesday for three weeks.

I am assuming that if I only allow my lead to flow through once then they will not receive an e-mail after the first week even if I have the date range set so that the engagement program lasts for 3 weeks.

pastedImage_0.png

John_Clark1
Level 10

HI Taylor,

Once a lead is added to the Engagement Program stream they will be there until you remove them, and will receive one new piece of content per cast as long as there is new content.

The smart campaign itself just adds them to the program, and that only needs to happen once.  If there were to run through the campaign a second time it would show that they were already members of the program and skip adding them again.

John