SOLVED

Engagement campaign with different smart lists

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement campaign with different smart lists

Hi all,
Hoping someone can help me figure this out.  We are going to run an engagement campaign with 3 streams (if clicked, move to stream 2, if clicked, move to stream 3). However we have separate lists that we want to pull into the first stream, and not sure the best way to go about this. Any thoughts/experience with this?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Engagement campaign with different smart lists

Hi Michelle,

You will need to create a batch campaign to add members from your list to stream 1.

1. Create a smart campaign within your engagement program
2. Your smart list filter will be "Member of List" if you are using a static list or "Member of Smart List"
3. Your flow step will be "Add to Engagement Program" and then select Stream 1.

That will add everyone from your lists to stream 1.

Hope that helps.

Kristen

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Michelle,

You will need to create a batch campaign to add members from your list to stream 1.

1. Create a smart campaign within your engagement program
2. Your smart list filter will be "Member of List" if you are using a static list or "Member of Smart List"
3. Your flow step will be "Add to Engagement Program" and then select Stream 1.

That will add everyone from your lists to stream 1.

Hope that helps.

Kristen

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I can have 2 or 3 different smart campaigns with "Member of List" and "Add to Engagement Program" = stream 1 and they will all go into the first stream, correct?
Anonymous
Not applicable

correct.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to add my related question here...We wanted to add programs into our stream, but each program has its own list? How would this work? We don't want to create a new stream, because our model is set up by product and then each stream is a buying stage. But, within those buying stages, we have special programs for a subset of the members of those buying cycles.