embed blog rss feed in email

Alexandre_Pelle
Level 3

Re: embed blog rss feed in email

@Michelle, we are a partner of Marketo and we are currently integrating RSS feed to Marketo for another client. We have a developer on our team that can work with you to aggregate your 7 feeds into 1 daily email. Feel free to contact me by email (alex@perkuto.com) and we could discuss more in details your needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Michelle - Yahoo pipes allows you to do just that - keep the original 7, plus add an 8th, which is an aggregate of the 7 🙂  You then use the aggregated feed to power your email
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone else done this? Perhaps using what Raj put together? I checked out the links after someone asked me about making this feature. I gotta be honest I'm not smart enough to understand the implementation of the Soap features. So just curious if anyone got someone on their team to do this, i'd be curious to know how complicated they felt it was. I'm certain there are people in this building who could do it, but I don't know who has time to act on this.
Alexandre_Pelle
Level 3

Hi Adam,

Long time no speak!

We actually did it! We currently have clients using it and we intend to "productize" next month. Would you be interested to get on-board now? If so, just email me at: alex@perkuto.com and we can take it from there. 

PS: Congradulation on your new role by the way! 

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Folks, this is now a reality with Digesto
http://perkuto.com/blog/marketing-automation/marketo-rss-to-email-tool-launches-at-marketo-summit-2014