SOLVED

Re: Emails waiting to sent in Engagement Program

Go to solution
Julz_James
Level 10

Emails waiting to sent in Engagement Program

Hi there,

I've set up an engagement program with a stream of 4 emails in it.  I've set up the cadence and activated the content and added leads using the smart campaign, but then it doesn't look like anything is happening?  how can I see if the first email has been sent?  Have I done something competely wrong?

Thanks

Juli
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Juli,

It might be easier to call support to have them help you get this up and running.  If the content is active, it should not be grayed out, unless you set a schedule for the content and the dates have passed.

Thanks,
Cheryl

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

When is the next cast? You can look at the Dashboard to view the upcoming casts.

You can also set the first cast to whatever date you want. Go to Stream > Cadence > First Cast.
Julz_James
Level 10

I've done that, but the first piece of content is now greyed out (it was activated), and when I click on engagement it says nothing has been sent?  I'm very confused!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Juli,

It might be easier to call support to have them help you get this up and running.  If the content is active, it should not be grayed out, unless you set a schedule for the content and the dates have passed.

Thanks,
Cheryl
Julz_James
Level 10

On the phone to support now and they sound as confused as me!  Hopefully I'll get it resolved shortly.

Thanks for the help.