Email template with responsive design

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email template with responsive design

Are there email templates with responsive design that Marketo offers?
Tags (1)
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email template with responsive design

There is a marketing consulting agency offering one - http://www.grazitti.com/marketo-free-responsive-email-templates-and-landing-pages

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have responsive email templates in Marketo, but I've built them. It's really not that hard. Just add @Media queries to change the width of the email to the width of the device. Once you've done this, you could also look in to resizing other elements in the email. Example our CTA buttons will expand to 95% width on mobile devices, so they are easy to push.
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you go to the Import Library there is a program containing several made by Raj I believe. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Sierra!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to encourage you trying Diederik's and Adam's approaches.

Marketo's reponsive templates are available from Marketing Activities - New - Import Program  
Select Marketo Program Library for Subscription and Responsive Email Templates for Import Program.
The templates are simple to customise.

Revamping your existing templates or creating new ones is relatively quick and easy if you follow Ethan Marcotte's best seller Responsive Web Design

The website promoting awards for design, creativity and innovation on the Internet links to very inspirational responsive designs.
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are many responsive emails in the Marketo Program library which you can import following instructions at   https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000L7xvCAC
Anonymous
Not applicable

To those that arrive here and find that "Responsive Email Templates" is not listed within the available selections for "Import Program". I discovered these have been broken up into multiple templates that you can review/import from http://templates.marketo.com.
Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Not sure about you guys, but I don't know how to code, and so the Marketo templates (although valuable) are difficult for marketers to optimize them for their brand.

That's why we created Knak.

Knak is a SaaS based Marketo responsive email and landing page template builder. Marketers can create a fully responsive template, customize it for their brand with their logo, colors and social links, in less than 5 minutes.

They can then get all of the code, pop it into Marketo, and use Marketo's WYSIWYG editor to update the content.

That way Marketers can stop coding, and focus on what they have a knack for... marketing!

Try your first template out for free at: www.knak.io

Anonymous
Not applicable

I appreciate this greatly, because although I know some code, I still find working with Marketo templates very difficult. But when I went to the Knak website to try out a free template, it wouldn't let me proceed without choosing a monthly plan. I don't have a company credit card and I can't make a recommendation to purchase your services without being able to try one template. You might want to consider truly offering a free template to try without requiring a credit card for the many people who are probably in my situation. Thanks!