Email send count difference in qualified people and total sent in email Program

ishavkhan786
Level 2

Email send count difference in qualified people and total sent in email Program

Hi All,

I have sent email from email program, at time for scheduling the qualified people to send email was 1403, and I approve and scheduled, after 2 hour i came back and checked the email dashboard, it was totally strange, 

Pic 1 with qualified people

ishavkhan786_0-1722320602116.png

After sent: Email Dashboard

ishavkhan786_1-1722320653556.png

snip from email perforamce report: I have checked the email is exactly the same which I sent.

ishavkhan786_2-1722320750073.png

Now, the Quesstion are..

what might be the issue?, where I can see if any pending (I dont think if any pending now) how can i investigate which are all report, smart list?

if no email sent to around 800 people then how can i send them immediately and how to mitigate this issue infuture.

I checked qualified people after all supresstion it was 1403, but Now I want to check 2 things why so many people excluded and what is the reason?

and how can i got those email which are not delivered.

Please do let me know if any futher info is needed

thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
AsmitaNarang03
Level 1

Re: Email send count difference in qualified people and total sent in email Program

Those records might have been skipped due to communication limit. 

uditmathur
Level 6

Re: Email send count difference in qualified people and total sent in email Program

Hi @ishavkhan786 ,

People in the Audience Tab shows the number or people qualified as per your smart list at that moment. This can change by the time actual email was send, as SL qualifies people at run time & some leads may fail to qualify you SL criteria.

Also, the Email dashboard shows number of mails Delivered which need not be the exact number as sent.

Also if you are using Recipient Time Zone than again this will effect your email send & if you are checking the dashboard too early it will not reflect your exact data.

Usually it is recommended to have report generated after 24 hours of send time to have sufficient data to get the inference of your program.

Hope this helps๐Ÿ‘