Re: Email Program Stats are not showing up in my Email Performance Report?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Program Stats are not showing up in my Email Performance Report?

Ran our first Email Program with A/B Subject Line testing, which btw works great. I can see the dashboard with the results but the email is not showing up in my Email Performance Report under the Analytics tab. Anyone else experiencing this?
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sandy,

The email perf report does not currenlty support emails with subject line testing.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Cathal. Is there a plan for this in the future?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Did you try - Analytics/Canpaign Reports/marketo Campaign Email Performance? 

Subject Line Testing can be helpful too. 

-S

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any plans to fix this? Kind of a major omission...!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, gang! There are two ways to make this work:

1. Create an Email Performance Report in the local program that only looks for that specific email
  2. In Setup, select the email(s), program(s), or campaign folder(s) you want to monitor
  3. In Smart List, add "Was Sent Email > [your email] and Add Constraint > [Subject A, B...etc.] you want to report on
  4. Voilá!

The second method works across multiple programs if you want to keep a single report for a series of programs in a Campaign Folder:  

1. Create your Email Performance report; in Setup, indicate the period you want
  2. Still in Setup, pull in Marketing Activities Emails, select the Campaign Folder you're watching.
  3. In Smart List, add "Was Sent Email > is any"

You should see correct reporting results this way.

ADDENDUM: It turns out the second method may not show correct results. We have tried it in an email program series, but the reporting is way off, showing ten times the number of actual outbound sends. Our program set may be unusual, as we had different numbers of champion/challengers (A/B or A/B/C),. So check your results, and probably stick with the first method, particularly if your email programs use different numbers of subject line tests.