Re: Email program blocks Operational Email?

RaulEr
Level 4

Email program blocks Operational Email?

Hi community!

I reviewing an old program that blocked some users and I need to understand the priority of this feature. So this program had a list of 242 folks and 48 were blocked by different filters (empty email, invalid emails, unsubscribed, etc.).

There is a record that had the unsubscribed value as true so it appears in the blocked list. However, since our email was created as operational, meaning it ignores the unsubscribe settings, even if it appears in the blocked list, the record should have received the email, right?

The email was sent on Jan 11, 2022, and the only log activity it shows from that day is a Change Program Status.

RaulEr_1-1654193705549.png

RaulEr_0-1654193583916.png

RaulEr_2-1654193953986.png

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Marketo purges the Send Email activity (and other high volume activities) that are older than 90 days from the activity log. Check out the Marketo's data retention policy here. However, the Marketo analytics reports and the RCE can still query and access the data which is beyond 90 days unlike the SLs/Person Activity log.

RaulEr
Level 4

Hi, 

Thanks for the information. So I can’t see if the operational email was blocked for unsubscribed users or not.