SOLVED

Re: Email Program AB Test

Go to solution
ElCucuy
Level 2

Email Program AB Test

Hello Marketo folks,

I have created an AB test with whole emails in an Email Send program and the test has run successfully. 

Now I am required to run another AB tests for a different set of whole emails in the same program. 

Is this possible? or should I create another Email send program under the main Email send program and have the AB test set up under the sub email program ?

Please advise

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Hi @ElCucuy

Email Send programs can only be ran once (they can’t be re-sent, and can only run one test at a time). They are essentially built to execute one time sends and hence can't be re-used. You can create a default program and have this and the new email send program nested within in-case you want to have your email programs under a one common program.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Hi @ElCucuy

Email Send programs can only be ran once (they can’t be re-sent, and can only run one test at a time). They are essentially built to execute one time sends and hence can't be re-used. You can create a default program and have this and the new email send program nested within in-case you want to have your email programs under a one common program.

ElCucuy
Level 2

@Darshil_Shah1 Makes total sense!

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated 🙂