Email Performance Reporting by Year Sent in RCE

Alexis_Shamsi_H
Level 3

Email Performance Reporting by Year Sent in RCE

Is it possible to group Email Performance results (Sent, Delivered, etc.) by year in Email Detail/Performance Reporting in RCE?

I'd like to provide some benchmark insights into how our Global Campaigns performed year-over-year, but I am only finding Quarter/Month/Day time frames.

Do I need to go back and re-tag all my email programs with a Year tag in order to group by Campaign -> then Year and see these types of YOY benchmarks?

Thanks,

Alexis

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Email Performance Reporting by Year Sent in RCE

No, you should be able to see Annual or Year in there. Odd that you would not in Email Analysis. You could always export a quarterly report and sum it up in Excel.

Tags are for Programs.

Dan_Stevens_

It's possible that Marketo has intentionally limited the date ranges due to performance issues.  I know from past experience that every time we tried to analyze a wide range of data (1 year or greater), RCE would choke and fail to produce the report.  This also dependent on the number of filters as well.

Josh_Hill13

Huh, good point Dan. It takes a very long time to process the annual data if you are running lots of emails.