Email Performance Report - With Email names and Segment

marketouser92
Level 1

Email Performance Report - With Email names and Segment

Is there any hacky way to have an email performance report that shows both email, and segment? I'm trying to segment for 100+ emails, so don't want to group by language/segment in each individual email and then combine. Hoping there's a way to have the email names, and an additional layer. FWIW - there was pretty much the exact same question asked here 5 years ago, hoping someone has solved since. (here's the last one: I feel like i know the answer to this, but is there a way to pull an email performance report that is grouped by segmentation, with the level above that being by email?)

Thanks in advance! 

2 REPLIES 2
jsiebert
Level 4

Re: Email Performance Report - With Email names and Segment

@marketouser92I would group by segmentation in the setup tab of your e-mail performance report and then export into Excel and create a PivotTable to achieve what you are trying to do

Jack Siebert
Ruchi_Lapran1
Level 4

Re: Email Performance Report - With Email names and Segment

You can use Member of Segment in report smart list and select programs/emails from setup as usual.

If you want to see the email name in your report and segment audience, try the same with the Email link performance report. Can you elaborate on what metrics you are trying to fetch w.r.t. email performance?