Email performance report is not showing any unsubscribes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email performance report is not showing any unsubscribes

I have had a lot of campaigns go out this week, and I know people have unsubscribed, but the analytics report is showing 0 as the unsubscribe amount for all emails. Any idea why this might be happening?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email performance report is not showing any unsubscribes

The most common error with analytics reports is the date setting.  Are you certain the report has the right date setting?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am facing the exact same issue in both the email performance report and a smart list that I have run.

The activity log shows that my test record has unsubscribed - so I know the form and landing pages are working properly.

How long does it take for Marketo to recognise that someone has unsubscribed from a particular email and reflect it in the reporting?
Anonymous
Not applicable

James many reports are not automatically updated in real time.  Look for a refresh button in the bottom left corner and you should be able to force an immediate update.

0EM50000000Qehh.jpg
Roxann_McGlump1
Community Manager

If the email is not using the Unsubscribe footer in Admin > Email, or using a custom link with the {{system.unsubscribeLink}} token, Marketo will not register an Unsubscribe from it.  Custom unsubscribe links built into emails or email templates that do not use the token will not result in an Unsubscribe activity and will not count as an Unsubscribe on the email performance report.

Jamie_Barclay
Level 5

I have this same issue and I've tried to understand this.

We have this link in our footer:
http://mrktoa.blueshieldca.com/bsca_unsubscribe.html

Are you saying that we  need to adjust this in our email admin area?

pastedImage_1.png

Roxann_McGlump1
Community Manager