Email Frequency Report in Marketo?

Anand_Raj_S1
Level 3

Email Frequency Report in Marketo?

Hi there,

Is there a way to get email frequency report in Marketo? Example shown in the screenshot.

Sample Email Frequency Report.png

Note : I would like to get the report for combination of months such as Email touches sent in less than 6 months, 6 to 12 months, 12 to 24 months and greater than 24 months.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Email Frequency Report in Marketo?

HI Anand,

This is not very easy to produce in Marketo in fact. 2 ways to create it:

• Use a dedicated "Nb emails sent" score field. Reset it to 0 at the beginning of the reporting period (e.g. month) and add +1 each time and email is delivered. You will be able to report on it at the end of the period. Use secondary fields to store previous period values, or another score field for larger period (e.g. quarter)
  • Use some smart lists (leads who have been delivered 1 email, leads who have been delivered 2 emails, leads who have been delivered 3 emails, ...) and add them as custom colums in the lead performance report as explained here: Add Custom Columns to a Lead Report - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

-Greg

Anand_Raj_S1
Level 3

Thanks Grégoire Michel.

Regarding first bullet point, please advise if you refer to Analytics or RCE?

Thanks

Anand

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Anand,

Analytics will do the job. Use a lead performance report, group by your "Nb email sent" field.

-Greg

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Is there not an idea for this?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Not that I remember of. I just did a quick search and found none.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sarah Solbrig​ - I thought you might want to look at this suggestion and see if you have any other thoughts to share?