SOLVED

Email Clicked Links sync with Salesforce

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Clicked Links sync with Salesforce

We have emails with few links the user can click through. When the email is sent through Marketo Smart Campaign, I could able to view the results that the user have clicked many links from that email.

We have also synced the email opens & clicks back to Salesforce activity. But in the contact activity, it is recording only the 1st link a user clicked. None of the other links are synced back to SF though the info is available within Marketo.

Is this an error? Have anyone else faced this issue? How do I push all the clicked links back to SF activity so that sales people can view them.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email Clicked Links sync with Salesforce

Marketo has a limit of synching only 1 activity per day per user and that is why you aren't seeing more than 1 activity in the SFDC Lead / Contact record activity history.  You can see all of the clicks in the Lead / Contact record's Marketo Sales Insight section in the Email tab.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo has a limit of synching only 1 activity per day per user and that is why you aren't seeing more than 1 activity in the SFDC Lead / Contact record activity history.  You can see all of the clicks in the Lead / Contact record's Marketo Sales Insight section in the Email tab.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply!

Yes, I am aware of the limitation. But I assumed that the other links will be synced over time.
or I was hoping atleast marketo will put all the links the contact/lead clicked through the email in the activity comment field of the 1 SFDC activity it created.

And we havent intiated the Sales Insight yet. But its the only solution I guess.