Re: Email Bulk Verification

Pavel_Ivanov
Level 2

Email Bulk Verification

Hi,

I am looking for a Bulk Email Verification tool - I was wondering if you have experience with some tools I'm looking at now.

Currently I'm exploring Neverbounce, ZeroBounce and MillionVerifier. I have a database of around 700k and need to run it through.

9 REPLIES 9
merwinms09
Level 1

test_merwin

merwinms09
Level 1

test_merwin1

Vladislav_Vagn1
Level 5 - Community Advisor

I have used zerobounce and it has worked for us. I have only ran a fraction of our database through it but it drastically increased the deliverability rate.

Pavel_Ivanov
Level 2

Thank you, Vladislav.

The price difference between zerobounce and neverbounce is considerable. I might as well go with ZeroBounce if it worked good for you.

Abaran
Level 5

Hello Pavel

We implemented Neverbounce in our previous company. Worked well. Now implementing it again at my new place.

Did you end up getting a solution?

Thanks

Axel

Pavel_Ivanov
Level 2

Hi Axel,

We purchased Neverbounce and used it for verification. I'm happy with what I received as service and the person I was communicating with was available and explained what I needed.

I still find discrepancies from time to time - Marketo would mark an email as invalid while they would tag it as valid or vice versa, but I guess at some point we need to take a leap of faith and end up trusting one source.

Abaran
Level 5

Glad to hear it pavel. We just finished connecting Neverbounce via Webhook and we are about to lunch some programs to start verifying on the fly as well as via our Marketo forms.

hpavlac
Level 2

I am looking to implement something similar with Neverbounce - would you have any recommended resources or advice? Appreciated!

Helen Pavlac
Abaran
Level 5

I used the documentation from Neverbounce. It is pretty good. Than loads of testing 🙂