SOLVED

Email bounce report showing region/territory

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email bounce report showing region/territory

I'm trying to pulll an email bounce report and i'd like to include custom columns, which include the region and territory fo the company.  When I export the campaign results, it doesn't give me the option of exporting hidden fields.  How do I add these additional fields to this report?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email bounce report showing region/territory

You can get a list of the leads that had bounced emails by creating a smart list with an Email Bounced filter, making sure your Region field is in the view and exporting it.  You can then sort or pivot the data in Excel.  Unfortunately this method won't allow you to show which emails bounced if you have specified multiple emails in the filter.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you using an Email Performance or Campaign Email Performance report for this?  If so, you cannot add custom columns to these reports.  You can add custom columns with a Lead Performance report.
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you're exporting a list of campaign members, you'll want to change the fields shown and then export with visible fields.  If you can't find this in the campaign members tab, you can create a separate smart list with the criteria "bounced from email x"
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you both.  Yes, I was pulling a campaign email performance report.  So there is no way to pull an email bounce report with custom fields? I basically want to see the activity type (email bounced), name, email, region, detail.  Our july newsletter went out and I want to see all the bounced emails by territory.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can get a list of the leads that had bounced emails by creating a smart list with an Email Bounced filter, making sure your Region field is in the view and exporting it.  You can then sort or pivot the data in Excel.  Unfortunately this method won't allow you to show which emails bounced if you have specified multiple emails in the filter.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!  I got it figured out