Email and landing page link performance combined report

Franky_Ruyssch2
Level 4

Email and landing page link performance combined report

I need to create a campaign performance report.

The report should contain the people who clicked a link ( or more links ) on an email or on a landing page 

The links were added to the mail, but also to a personalized landing page.  Links were different for every member of the campaign..

I need to know who clicked which link, and how many times.

Any suggestion

Franky Ruysschaert
4 REPLIES 4
Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Re: Email and landing page link performance combined report

Hi  ,

If you are just looking for numbers, and want to see all the numbers in one place, then the best option would be to create smart lists for each of the data you want (listed above) and then create a people performance report, and sort by Smartlist! That will give you the numbers.

But if you want the "Who", as in the lead data, Then AFAIK, that would need to be a manual process where you create smart list for each of the required data, export and collate it in a spreadsheet.

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage
Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi Franky Ruysschaert ,

Just wanted to circle back and check if the above response answered your query or if you have any additional query. Kindly let me know. Will be glad to help!

Also in case the above response answered your question, request you to kindly mark it as correct so that it is marked as Answered in the community and will aid in future searches.

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage
crblack95054
Level 1

This won't work if we don't know the who, though, right? Seems like we should be able to get a clicked link report without a lot of fuss....

Amit_Jain
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Hi Franky Ruysschaert‌,

If you have access to RCE, you can create a Email Analysis report and group by "Email Link" and "Email Address" and with "Clicked" measure. This will tell you who clicked on which link and how many times.

Hope it will help.

Regards,
Amit