SOLVED

Email address of former employee still present in emails

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email address of former employee still present in emails

We recently had an employee leave our company and unfortunately, all of the webinar invites etc have her email listed as the reply-to and same with the .ics files.

Is there an easy way to mass change this? I wish Marketo could pick-up on the fact that that email is no longer valid...?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email address of former employee still present in emails

OK, admittedly you're going to have to do a bit of work. But once you're done in the future it won't be painful every again. In our very top folders we created 2 tokens, {{my.Sender-Name}} and {{my.Sender-Email}} ... Now on every email we put those tokens as the to/from. Then all emails within that folder have the same sender. If I want to overwrite one specific program to come from someone else, I'd just do that at the individual program's tokens. Does that make sense? Now if someone leaves I just have to change one time in the top folder the name of the new person.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you use tokens for the emails? If you didn't, unfortunately there isn't a mass way to switch out her name. If you did, it would be handled by simply switching ownership of the Leads. 

If you want the emails to come from someone in particular that is not the Lead owner, may I suggest a dummy email Account. We have one that I use when I want to send an email from someone, but not have a rep handle any OOO responses. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, admittedly you're going to have to do a bit of work. But once you're done in the future it won't be painful every again. In our very top folders we created 2 tokens, {{my.Sender-Name}} and {{my.Sender-Email}} ... Now on every email we put those tokens as the to/from. Then all emails within that folder have the same sender. If I want to overwrite one specific program to come from someone else, I'd just do that at the individual program's tokens. Does that make sense? Now if someone leaves I just have to change one time in the top folder the name of the new person.