SOLVED

Re: Email 2.0 global variables

Go to solution
Rasmus_Bidstru1
Level 4

Email 2.0 global variables

Hi, im using Email 2.0 for my clients templates.. When they make the same modules multiple times, each new get a new name  -1, -2, -3 and so on.

The issue is, that the URL on the button is a global variable, so if i change one URL, all of them changes... Is there anywhere to make the NOT global, so each can be edited separately?

pastedImage_0.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erik_Heldebro2
Level 8

Hi Rasmus,

I remember you from when I was at that client a while back

All you need to do is go to where your variable is defined in your template (meta tag) and add "mktoModuleScope=true" (case sensitive), before you close your meta tag.

This will make your variable be unique in every module. If you write false or leave this out it will be default be a global variable.

/Erik

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jim_Thao7
Level 9

You will need to edit the code so that the container is no longer referencing the global variable.

The reference for the CSS hex will look something like this: background-color:${knapfarvebackgroundcolor} <-- This is a guess as to what you may have named it

Erik_Heldebro2
Level 8

Hi Rasmus,

I remember you from when I was at that client a while back

All you need to do is go to where your variable is defined in your template (meta tag) and add "mktoModuleScope=true" (case sensitive), before you close your meta tag.

This will make your variable be unique in every module. If you write false or leave this out it will be default be a global variable.

/Erik

Rasmus_Bidstru1
Level 4

Hello Erik!

I remember you aswell 🙂

Your solution worked perfectly! Thanks

regards Rasmus