Editing Marketo Templates

Anonymous
Not applicable

Editing Marketo Templates

Still new to marketo and having a hard time figuring out how to edit some templates that I imported from this website - Marketo Templates | Import email, landing page or program templates directly to your Marketo subscri...

I clicked in the desgin studio, on the template and then on "Edit Draft," but I still can't edit any of the content to make it look like the email was something we created, not outsourced!

Can anyone help?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Grant_Booth
Level 10

Re: Editing Marketo Templates

Hi Candice,

Editing a template requires modifying it's HTML code. When you edit the draft, what you arrive at is just a preview and you have to click the HTML tab there. Because of this, editing a template requires knowledge of HTML and some web design skill. We recommend hiring a developer if you don't feel comfortable doing this yourself, although learning the basics of HTML and CSS is helpful for anyone operating in marketing automation! Personally, I recommend using w3schools.com for learning basic HTML - it's what I started with our professional services team can also be hired to design templates which are specialized for your company: services@marketo.com

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I would hire a designer or ask your team to build Templates for you to load:

Firms include:

• Marketo Design
  • Grazitti
  • Perkuto
  • Freelancers
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any suggestions on what we can do to improve our Marketo Templates | Import email, landing page or program templates directly to your Marketo subscri... site... If you have any suggestions, please list them here or send them to me Scott K. Wilder