SOLVED

Re: Dynamically referencing program assets?

Go to solution
Michael_Roper
Level 2

Dynamically referencing program assets?

Is there any token/other way to dynamically reference local objects+attributes under a program, like the URL of an Landing Page asset, eg {{AprilEvent.LP-Registration url}} ?

My context - I have a event program template that we will clone each time we have a new event. This program has an Email asset with links to 'register' and 'decline' Landing Pages. I know I can set the URL of those links from some program-level tokens, but then there are still the extra steps of having to find those Landing Pages in the cloned event, and then copy and paste the URLs into the token fields. I hope that doesn't sound lazy - I'm just trying to minimize errors creeping in to processes that need to happen often!

So, if there was a way to have {{AprilEvent.LP-Registration url}} update to {{MayEvent.LP-Registration url}} when I cloned the program (the LP asset name wouldn't change), that would solve my problem.. even a {{programName}} variable might do the job... dreaming?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

There is an Idea related to this, Vote it up.

Otherwise, My Tokens are still your best bet for the moment.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

There is an Idea related to this, Vote it up.

Otherwise, My Tokens are still your best bet for the moment.
Michael_Roper
Level 2

Thanks Josh - I think I searched everywhere else *but* there, doh! Up-voted for sure... 🙂