Dynamic smart list sync to Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamic smart list sync to Marketo

So I have read everywhere the lack of integration that Dynamics has with Marketo compared to Salesforce and Marketo, especially when it comes to creating smart lists in CRM and then syncing this to Marketo - this just isn't possible with Dynamics, like it is with Salesforce.

How are other Dynamics users getting around this? Or is it just a case of continuing to run smart lists from Marketo?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Dynamic smart list sync to Marketo

Sorry, but your question isn't clear.

Smart Lists live in Marketo.

What are you trying to do in MS Dynamics?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to set up my campaigns in Dynamics, create the smart lists in Dynamics and then sync the smart lists to Marketo so I can continue to send my emails from Marketo.

But I want to be able to quickly see members of a campaign from Dynamics, rather than having to pull list of the members from Marketo - this would also make it easier for our sales team, who only have access to Dynamics, to identify members for each campaigns.

Dan_Stevens_

Marketo does not sync with MSD campaigns.  So there's nothing you can do with the campaign entity in MSD.  You need to rely on program membership/attribution - and defining your audiences - in Marketo.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought this was the case.

What do you mean by Program Membership / Attribution? Do you mean just the campaign programs they are in?

Dan_Stevens_

Yes, the PROGRAMS that they are members of (aka, have a defined program status within the respective programs). 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, yeah that's what we do already. But not something that can pull through to Dynamics.

Thanks for your help.