Download pdfs after form fill

Anonymous
Not applicable

Download pdfs after form fill

Hi guys,

I have 4 E-books I would like to offer after a form fill. The prospects actually should be able to choose whether they would like to download E-Book #1, E-Book #2, E-Book #3, E-Book #4 or even all of them.
How do I manage this within ONE form?
I created a form and added a “text field” which I called “choose your E-book”. In the selection section of this field I added:

·         E-Book #1

·         E Book #2

·         E Book #3

·         E Book #4

·         All E Books

However now I do not know how I can ensure that the prospects get the selected E-Book (s).
Is there a way to do this from a form fill or do I need to have them register first and direct them to a landing page where the prospect can select the E-Book they wish?

Hope you guys can help.

Thanks

Beate

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Download pdfs after form fill

Hi Beate, there are a lot of ways that you could accomplish this... but I would do it one of two ways.

I'd most  likely set it up with all four e-Books having their own landing page so that you could describe the value that a person will get from the e-Book, and gauge which books had the most interest. This can also be more personalized, as people will be getting what they're interested in, and not distracted by things that don't interest them.

The less involved setup would be to have a generic landing page telling them about the e-books, and then a thank you page after they've filled out the form where they can choose which to download. You can track the links that they click on from this thank you page. I wouldn't bother with having them complete a text box for a number of reasons: the values that people fill in are going to be inconsistent, it introduces a challenge for them to know what to type, and it's just another field that isn't really needed based on what you've described. 

Hope this helps, feel free to follow up with any additional questions!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Download pdfs after form fill

Hello Dory,
thank you for your feedback. I will consider you suggested options.
Best regards,

Beate