SOLVED

Re: Does the 'Not Opened Email' Field refer to any emails or a singular email?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does the 'Not Opened Email' Field refer to any emails or a singular email?

Hi guys,

I'm trying to isolate my disengaged leads in my database and I want to use the 'not opened email' field set as contains XX as all my emails follow a naming convention - if I applied this tag would it identify a person who has not opened any emails in the time period or would it pull in leads if they hadn't opened a email in the time frame (but potentially had opened some).

pastedImage_0.png

Does anyone know how this field works?

Thanks so much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Hey Sarah,

Great question. I actually ran a test list to double check cause you had me second guessing myself for a second.

But - this rule works to say "show me all leads who have not opened a single email that contains "MHR" in its name in the past 52 weeks", as opposed to "show me all the leads who have not opened at least one email that contains "MHR" in its name in the past 52 weeks".

You should be able to validate this with a list like following:
pastedImage_3.png

Either rule individually should theoretically provide you with a set of leads, combine both and you should have 0, as they are mutually exclusive criteria.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Hey Sarah,

Great question. I actually ran a test list to double check cause you had me second guessing myself for a second.

But - this rule works to say "show me all leads who have not opened a single email that contains "MHR" in its name in the past 52 weeks", as opposed to "show me all the leads who have not opened at least one email that contains "MHR" in its name in the past 52 weeks".

You should be able to validate this with a list like following:
pastedImage_3.png

Either rule individually should theoretically provide you with a set of leads, combine both and you should have 0, as they are mutually exclusive criteria.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Thank you so much

Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

No problem