Re: Does Marketo have an email render test feature?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Marketo have an email render test feature?

Being able to visually test how your email will render on various devices and ESPs is a huge help, and something I grew accustomed to using Pardot and Mailchimp in the past. Am I just not seeing this feature inside Marketo, or is it unavailable? If it doesn't currently exist, I hope this gets put on the product road map asap as it's extremely useful and I'd rather not have to use a third party email render testing service if there was an in-house option!

Thanks,
Alan
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo does offer email deliverability tools. More info here.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ei-Mang, I believe Alan is referring to the email rendering feature add-on, which is one of the few things Pardot has that Marketo does not. For example, it will show you how your email will look in Outlook 2013, Yahoo Mail, Gmail, etc.

Good one to put on the roadmap, I believe.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, the email rendering feature is part of the email deliverability power pack.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well while I'm glad that it exists, it's disappointing that this feature that has become standard with other marketing automation services and ESPs costs extra within Marketo.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

I agree with Harris, the ESP that we used to use at the very list gave us access to 2 comp usage per month.