Does listOperation work for LeadKeyRef of EMAIL?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does listOperation work for LeadKeyRef of EMAIL?

When I add / remove a lead to / from a static list I am using the listOperation method.  The add / remove operations work if I use the LeadKeyRef of IDNUM however I get an SOAP fault when I try use LeadKeyRef of EMAIL.  Specifically, I get 20102 - Input error.  

Based on the documentation it is not clear if listOperation should work for any value of LeadKeyRef.   Does listOperation simply not work for LeadKeyRef of EMAIL or is there something else going on here?

This is how I format the key for a successful call:

LeadKey key = new LeadKey();
            key.setKeyType(LeadKeyRef.IDNUM);
            key.setKeyValue("160");

This is who I create the key for a call that results in a SOAP fault – no other differences in my code:

LeadKey key = new LeadKey();
            key.setKeyType(LeadKeyRef.EMAIL);
            key.setKeyValue("mangelo@mailinator.com");

The resulting SOAP fault:

javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: 20102 - Input error
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProtocolException(SOAP11Fault.java:178)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.createException(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:119)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:108)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:78)
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:135)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy34.listOperation(Unknown Source)
        at deprecated.ListOperation.main(ListOperation.java:86)

Thanks in advance for any help!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does listOperation work for LeadKeyRef of EMAIL?

Hi Neil - Please file a ticket with support to troubleshoot this further.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does listOperation work for LeadKeyRef of EMAIL?

Thanks Travis but for some reason my login does not have access to support.  What shoud I do to get this acess?

Thank you for reaching out to Marketo Customer Support.

You are currently logged in through an instance that does not have rights to access the Marketo Support Portal.

Please login here with your Marketo Credentials from your supported production instance to get access to the Marketo Support Portal.

Best regards,
Marketo Customer Support