SOLVED

Does anyone know where to go to find out what fields are standard with Marketo?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know where to go to find out what fields are standard with Marketo?

I'm trying to figure out what lead fields are out of the box with Marketo.  What fields come with every Marketo instance?  I can't seem to find anything besides Last Name and Email address.  
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_M
Marketo Employee

Re: Does anyone know where to go to find out what fields are standard with Marketo?

ok try this.  It's available til June 5th apparently http://we.tl/uAugeo9IsJ

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
John_M
Marketo Employee

Re: Does anyone know where to go to find out what fields are standard with Marketo?

You can see what fields are in your instance by exporting the lead fields in the lead database. Will that work or do you need the fields in a "vanilla", "clean" instance?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, John.

I'm curious what fields come in Marketo before we start adding our custom fields.  So, I think I need the "vanilla," "clean" fields in an instance.
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Gina,
but did you already add fields? I no, why don't you just export all fields which you have at the moment?

Best regards

Steffen

John_M
Marketo Employee

I have a list from a brand new instance.. im just trying to figure out how to post it.
John_M
Marketo Employee

ok try this.  It's available til June 5th apparently http://we.tl/uAugeo9IsJ

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Steffan,

Yes, we already have loads of custom fields.  I wasn't involved in the original implementation of our Marketo instance, and am therefore trying to understand what comes out of the box.

John, if you could post that, that would be perfect!! Thank you!  If it's easier to email them, that works for me too.  I couldn't find it in any help files so if it's listed somewhere I missed, please let me know.  
John_M
Marketo Employee

Let me know. I'm happy to email them too. JMattos@Marketo.com
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi John,

Could you please send this list to me too? cgorka@digitalintersection.com  Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks John!  I got them.  Much appreciated!