Does anyone have experience with RingLead deduplication software and installing its webhook inside of Marketo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone have experience with RingLead deduplication software and installing its webhook inside of Marketo?

I am looking to get RingLead and Marketo working together, but I am struggling on where to put the webhook itself inside of Marketo.

Do I put it in the flow of every program where I would like dedupe check to happen? Or is there a centralized place that I can insert the webhook (maybe the smart campaign that syncs new leads to my SFDC).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Taylor Marcus
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does anyone have experience with RingLead deduplication software and installing its webhook inside of Marketo?

I'm guessing that you've figured this out.   We just implemented as well and my colleague created a SmartCampaign that fires anytime a lead is created.  We integrate with Salesforce so I have condition checking to make sure the lead was created by Marketo.   I don't want RingLead to dedupe leads created by Salesforce.

I'm wondering how other people have implemented.  I'm not getting much help from RingLead support.

0EM50000000RY83.jpg0EM50000000RY88.jpg