SOLVED

Does Adobe Connect automatically change lead status to Attended?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Adobe Connect automatically change lead status to Attended?

0EM50000000QIBs.jpg

It shows my name, but not my email address.  I'm guessing this is why it isn't connecting the two.

I looked at the URL that I received (in both my personal and work email) and it looks the same (http://kerio.adobeconnect.com/elisetestseminar/).  Am I doing something wrong with inserting the URL?  In my email, I have inserted: {{member.webinar url}}.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you confirm that the Webinar URL field is populated for yourself?  You can add this field to the members grid.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The webinar field is populated for my two records (work and personal).  It lists the same URL for both http://kerio.adobeconnect.com/elisetestseminar/
Anonymous
Not applicable

This looks good.  The reason it did not connect you is because it didn't capture your email address.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know why it didn't capture it?  How do I make that happen?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not totallly sure why it didn't capture your email address.  Were you also the presenter?
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, there was another account that we use as the presenter.

Is there any way I can have you register for the event, attend and see if it captures your record properly?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried again and still showing as no-show.  When I enter the meeting as a participant, it is not asking for my email address.  Does this have something to do with it?
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the date/time of the meeting?  If the meeting is over, then it will not update.  Are you following the same process as the other registrants?  Are you filling out the Marketo form to register?  Are the people how attended showing their email address in Adobe?  

This is somewhat difficult to troubleshoot over the Community so if this doesn't get us an answer, then I recommend you contact support.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been setting up and testing a meeting for a specific time (like at 11 AM today, then I went in and tested at 11 AM).

I am only in testing mode, using multiple of my own personal email addresses and none are showing as Attended.  Only the host shows as Attended.

I will open a support case.

Thanks for trying to troubleshoot.