Documentation on measure calculations for Revenue Explorer?

chelsealy
Level 1

Documentation on measure calculations for Revenue Explorer?

I'm having trouble finding any documentation on how the measures are calculated in Revenue Cycle explorer. The product docs are fairly high-level, but I'm looking for granular details on each measure.

Some questions I am trying to answer are:

• How is Avg. Transition Time calculated for each period? If I am looking at the transition from 1st stage to 2nd stage in Jan 2020, is it looking at those that became 1st stage and 2nd stage only in Jan? Or will it include people that became 1st stage in Nov 2019 and became 2nd stage in Jan 2020?
  • How is Conversion Ratio calculated?
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Documentation on measure calculations for Revenue Explorer?

There used to be such a guide. I can't find the pdf anymore.

Marketo University might have it, or ask support.

• Avg Transition is time between stages that happened in that time period, afaik. It's a cohort analysis.
  • Conversion Ratio? You mean ratio between Stages? There was a neat calc tool once. It's pretty much what you think
    • (# who moved from Stage 1 to Stage 2 in period)/Total in Stage 1 in that period.

I could be wrong here as RCE was a bit opaque. It generally followed common sense math.

chelsealy
Level 1

Re: Documentation on measure calculations for Revenue Explorer?

For Conversion Ratio, are we supposed to be able to use "Stage" and "To Stage", so that we can see the conversion rates from 1 stage to multiple stages? All data is 0% or Null when I have "To Stage", but when I remove it I get data.