SOLVED

Re: Do You Need Marketo Training? I'm Your Guy

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do You Need Marketo Training? I'm Your Guy

Hello Marketo Friends-

I hope this note finds you well. I want to introduce myself and provide any assistance that is needed.
My name is Ron Arndt, and I am the Education Engagement Manager here at Marketo focusing exclusively on Education services.

Many of our Marketo users are looking to take their existing Marketo skills to the next level or refresh their skills in order to get the most value out of the tool. We are offering a new range of highly interactive training formats so you can choose the option best suited to your requirements.

Please consider me your direct resource to assist with any Education need. Below are a few ways I can be of assistance:
  • Private Onsite Marketo Foundation Training Courses
  • Private Virtual Marketo Foundation Training Courses
  • Custom Onsite training courses
  • Advanced Topics training Courses (RCA, Dynamic Content, Lead Scoring, Lead Lifecycle, Sales Insight for Sales/Marketers, and Emails, Landing Pages, & Forms)
  • Marketo Certifications
I would be more than happy to set up a 5-10 minute call for us to discuss your needs and how I can help you get the most value out of the Marketo tool.

I look forward to working with you and hearing from you. 

Thank you for your time and I appreciate you making this investment.

Regards,

Ron

Ron Arndt
Education Engagement Manager
Phone:  +1.513.338.8839
ron_arndt@marketo.com
Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CC00C8.4F19ECA0

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Ron, I'll send you an email in the next week or two once some time frees up on my end.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any suggestion on what the pricing might be around this? We just move from Standard to Select licensing opening up a number of features and I'm thinking it might be beneficial to get some additional training but we are fairly budget conscious as we are moving into our final fiscal quarter.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the comment and congratulations on opening the new features. I know there would be much benefit to some additional training for yourself and your team.

As for pricing, there are different platforms which we can discuss based on your needs.

Please send me an email at ron_arndt@marketo and let me know your availabilty and I'm happy to help.

Best,

Ron
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Ron, I'll send you an email in the next week or two once some time frees up on my end.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Richard,

I look forward to your email. 

Thank you,

Ron Arndt