SOLVED

Re: Do/should tokens work for integer fields?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do/should tokens work for integer fields?

Hello Community,

The use case I am dealing with, in a nutshell, is:

I have integer values in "Company Revenue Field A" and would like to use a Marketo flow step to populate "Company Revenue Field B" with the value in field A, dynamically. 

I want to set up a trigger where the flow step is: Change data value in Field B; New Value: {{lead.Company Revenue Field A}}

I have set this flow up for several other fields, including phone, email, country, job title, and some others, successfully.  The tokens do not, however, seem to want to populate for the Revenue fields - the only notable difference between this flow and the others I've already completed being the SFDC field type of Integer in this one, versus String or Phone for the others.  It is strange to me that tokens would work fine on a Phone field, but not Integer.

Hoping for confirmation that the field type is the culprit in this case and/or a workaround if anyone else has tried to tackle this problem.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

This flow step should work for integer fields. You can open up a Support ticket to have this investigated further. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

This flow step should work for integer fields. You can open up a Support ticket to have this investigated further. Thanks!

Eric_Nguyen2
Level 2

I just went through a similar exercise, trying to move data from a custom field into a standard SFDC field and hit a wall. I realized that my custom field is of type "string" while the standard SFDC field is of type "integer."

Is it possible to update the field type of my custom field to "integer" while preserving the data that's already in the existing field? Is there a workaround to this?

Thanks!

Victor_Herrero
Level 5

Did support solve this for you? I'm having the same problem now...

Thanks!