SOLVED

Re: Do NOT Sync with Salesforce

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do NOT Sync with Salesforce

I have uploaded a list to a campaign but I do not want it to sync with Salesforce and create leads.  How do I do that?  A flow?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Leads  added to marketo do not auto-sync to sfdc unless you have campaigns to do so. If you don't want them to sync just make sure they are excluded from your sync workflow. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Leads  added to marketo do not auto-sync to sfdc unless you have campaigns to do so. If you don't want them to sync just make sure they are excluded from your sync workflow. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jeffrey!  So I'm understanding....just leave out the flow of 'sync to sfdc' and they won't go?  Simple as that?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup exactly. Just do an exclude of member of campaign or member of list from the sync to sfdc campaign. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

So adding a smart list criteria of "Member of List" - not in - (name of list) to my existing sync marketing activity would work?  I'm trying to do this same thing and it would be a huge problem if people from this list ended up in Salesforce. Is that what you ended up doing Melinda?  Let me know if you ran into any challenges.  Thank you!