SOLVED

Re: Did you attend the Marketo Summit?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Had a great time this week, and enjoyed meeting fellow users face-to-face outside of the Community, MUG meet-ups, and Champion calls - though wish I had met more of you!

Elliott  - Thanks for the pictures from Cheryl's presentation!

Took a TON of notes... some immediately actionable, some I'll kick around for a bit longer and see how the concepts can be used down the way.

I got a lot out of most of the sessions, and appreciate everything Marketo did to make it a great experience for everyone. As many of us know, putting on these type of events isn't easy - they did a terrific job.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought the Marketo Summit was great!  The 2 keynotes I attended by Patty Azzerello and Jay Baer delivered as I knew they would.

I was also impressed with the session on Agile Marketing for Content Marketing, Social Media & Conversion Optimization by Scott Brinker and Create Predictable, Scalable Sales Revenue by Predictable Revenue author Aaron Ross.  A big thanks to those who attended and asked questions in the Best Practices for Deploying Marketo Across Multiple Product Lines session which I presented with Erik Dukart from Sundog.  

Oh yeah, those parties were fun too!  It was a great experience.  Kudos to Marketo!
Anonymous
Not applicable

For those that found the session feedback survey closed (Jaime), Sanjay just sent out a Thank You email with a link to the session feedback survey where you can enter your registration email address to get in.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I attended in 2012 but didn't go this year. Any idea of the tentative dates for 2014? I ask because it was late May in 2012 and early April in 2013.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heather, I think I remember seeing at the conference that the "save the date" for 2014 was April 7-9.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Summit:
The summit was great and inspiring.
I'm filling my to-do-list with all the take-aways I had during the sessions.

University day:
I also liked the certification program.
But I do see a mismatch in level of the certification and the summit university.
The advanced track wasn't that advanced.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all for your feedback, this is extremely valuable for us! If you have direct feedback you'd like to send to me, please feel free - elizabethc@marketo.com. Keep this thread going!

@Heather @Charlie -- We do not have any dates picked for next years Summit, but we will keep everyone posted! 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Crystal commented on the party - but what about the rock stars in the purple leather pants? I was looking everywhere for a photo but couldn't dig one up. 🙂