SOLVED

Re: Did the Address standard field change name?

Go to solution
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Did the Address standard field change name?

Hello,

we are currently looking at the standard user field list provided by Marketo here. It seems that we don't have the same fields on our instance. As we cannot delete fieds and we cannot rename API fields (just the friendly labels), I was wondering if it could be that the current Adress field used to be called the Street field?

The reason why I'm asking is that our Lab team is working on some top-notch open source Marketo connectors to help us connect Marketo to any data sources for easy automated import & export and they get following error message:
syncLead operation failed: unknown fields for import: Address (20105)

Cécile @ Talend

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cécile,

This might depend on how long you have been using Marketo. For customrs who started using Marketo some years ago the Marketo the Address fields were mapped differently, they were only visible on the company info tab so it wasn’t possible for a contact to have a different address to his/her company. 

See images below.

Support do have a tool to migrate from the older format to the newer one but there are some considerations so best to get in touch if you want to go that route.

Anonymous
Not applicable

0EM50000000Sf91.jpg
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

thanks Cathal. I'll pass info to our R&D department. We have been using Marketo for 4 years now so it looks like we are considered as "old" customers...