Did something change with tokens?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did something change with tokens?

I may have missed something, but I no longer seem to be able to see all the tokens I used to see....for instance, first name, etc. This is what I see. 
0EM50000000QwZt.jpg

Those are the only options that seem to be available to me. I know there was an update recently and I have been pretty heads down so may have missed it, but...help? 

Thanks!
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Did something change with tokens?

Hi Ann,

Have you tried typing in part of the name of the token you're looking for? For example "First Na" will bring up "lead.First Name" and any other tokens matching that string.

Let me know how you go,
Brody

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Brody. I have tried that...the ONLY things I am being allowed to select are the things in the screenshot I posted.

It is very strange, and perhaps a hiccup -- I use tokens all the time and am very concerned!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ann, I'm still seeing all my options, so you might want to try adding tokens to a different email and seeing if that particular one is corrupted in some way.

If it still isn't working, I'd recommend you log a support ticket.

Good luck!
Anonymous
Not applicable

This happened to me the other day, but after a few minutes the tokens came back. Try logging out and logging back in again if you haven't already.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think, as Delinda stated, that it's an issue with the script on the page.

You could also try clearing your cache if it keeps happening.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Logged in/out, cleared cache, etc....Logged a case. 🙂