SOLVED

Re: Did something change with Flow: Change Program Status?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did something change with Flow: Change Program Status?

I feel like I am going crazy here. I can't seem to figure out why on some smart campaigns I am able to use If Program Status = in the flow step change Program Status, and this option is not available in cloned smart campaigns. It won't recognize the if Program Status =  in the same flow steps. Everything is exactly the same, but that option is just not available.

Flow step: Change Program Status

If Program Status =

Anyone else experiencing this? I'm wondering if something changed.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Scott K. Wilder​ .

After some experimenting, I realized it changes if the smart campaign is in a program or not. Very interesting!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gregory Pothier​ FYI. I moved your post to the Products and Support​ part of the site. You will probably get an answer sooner that way.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Scott K. Wilder​ .

After some experimenting, I realized it changes if the smart campaign is in a program or not. Very interesting!

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have the same question. I noted that when I select progression status this changes automatically to program status even though program status is no longer a selectable option.

i am curious did you have any issues with this step or did everything perform as expected.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bekkah,

I was only able to get it to work properly if the op was inside the program, if the step was to directly change the program status.

But I did find an alternate way to change program statuses in ops outside of programs - in the op, I requested a smartcampaign inside the program to change the status.

greg