Demand Generation Role - New to Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Demand Generation Role - New to Marketo

Good morning Marketo Community!

I am new to Marketo and am excited to find so many resources to learn the platform, but am struggling to determine a good starting point and path to follow to understand the system.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to start and/or a path to follow moving forward? I am working in a Demand Generation role if that helps narrow down the best course of action.

I appreciate any insight!

-Megan

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Demand Generation Role - New to Marketo

Hi Megan!

The Marketo Core Concepts course is a great way to start. It's a great 2 day course that gives you the basics and will jump start learning on the platform. It is offered by Marketo University. They also have some free training videos on their education site. The Marketing Rockstar guide is a great resource as well. The discussion boards are also a good way to get ideas and for help with certain questions.

Good luck & welcome!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ashely!

Those are great starting points. Thank you for your insight!

-Megan

Kristy_Murphy
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

Megan,

I agree with Ashley when it comes to MU and Core Concepts. Alternatively, I'd encourage you to consider a resource like Lynda.com, LinkedIn Learning, and many resources on YouTube. I'm very much a video learner and I found these resources invaluable.

Kristy