SOLVED

Deleted leads

Go to solution
smane
Level 2

Deleted leads

Hi 

I'm currently working with an Events partner who has requested that we delete leads that are new into our system and members of their association. 

All their members are sent a specific form just for them.  With that, I'm able to identify any new leads and forms they have filled out, but unfortunately, some leads are currently in multiple programs as we plan our events ahead of time so I can't delete them.

I've created a Smart List 

smane_0-1651506270204.png

but what I'm struggling with is being able to find anyone who has filled in that form but is not in any other program. 

Should I first remove all these leads from the first program they entered in and then do another search looking if anyone with that specific 'Registration Source Info' exists in another program? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Deleted leads

Is there any specific reason as to why you want to delete the leads? I mean, I would not prefer deleting the people who filled out any of our event registration forms recently.

but what I'm struggling with is being able to find anyone who has filled in that form but is not in any other program. 

One way to get around this would be by choosing the "is not" operator in the Member of Program filter and add all the other programs apart from the one which you're looking to delete people from  - I think this config should get you what you're describing in the post, i.e., people who have filled out the form but are not member of any other program(s). Also, I think it wouldn't hurt to include a "Person was Created" filter with the apt source type constraint value (Web form fillout) and form name to ensure you get only the people who were created by filling out that particular form.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Deleted leads

Is there any specific reason as to why you want to delete the leads? I mean, I would not prefer deleting the people who filled out any of our event registration forms recently.

One way to get around this would be by choosing the "is not" operator in the Member of Program filter and add all the other programs apart from the one which you're looking to delete people from  - I think this config should get you what you're describing in the post, i.e., people who have filled out the form but are not member of any other program(s). Also, I think it wouldn't hurt to include a "Person was Created" filter with the apt source type constraint value (Web form fillout) and form name to ensure you get only the people who were created by filling out that particular form.