Databox Integration?

Brett_Carpenter
Level 3

Databox Integration?

Hi all! 

I'm interested in connecting our Marketo instance to Databox for a good visualization of activities. Has anyone had success in doing this? I'm trying it out myself and it doesn't seem to be a friendly connection. 

Thanks! 

5 REPLIES 5
Alejandro_Muno1
Level 1

Re: Databox Integration?

Hi Brett, where are you in the process? It is actually pretty simple. Did you create a launch point for the connection? From there you will get the client ID and Secret

Alejandro Munoz - Penuela
AJ_Navarro
Level 2

I'v recently synced up our marketo instance with databox however like you stated, the connection seems to not be working. It only shows data for an email campaign and its hard to tell what campaign it is reflecting. I'v tried reconnecting and connecting but same issue. I'v googled around for an integration guide but still no luck. Ideally I'd like for all our campaigns to be able to be looked at through databox. 

AJ_Navarro
Level 2

Also, the data that it is reflecting will not change or update after numerous attempts of syncing and reconnecting. 

Sombat_Southivo
Level 1

I'm in the process of setting up the Marketo/Databox integration and when setting things up, Databox forces you to choose only 1 campaign. Am I correct in assuming that the Marketo/Databox integration limits you to only syncing over 1 email campaign?

mizzougrad
Level 2

I have this same question, I don't understand what's going on. I'm trying to activate this dashboard that I found which shows a lot of information about opens, clicks, etc: https://databox.com/template/marketo-activity-dashboard. How do you allow databox to pull all that information if you're only allowed 1 campaign? I'm not understanding the relevancy of the campaign aspect.