SOLVED

Data Enrichment Partners

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Data Enrichment Partners

I am looking for alternatives to our current data enrichment partner (less than 50% accuracy on email alone) and would like to know who everyone uses and/or recommends. I have reached out to NetProspex and Reachforce. Who else should I talk to? We are integrated with SFDC.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Data Enrichment Partners

Great suggestions!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Doug Payton -

Have you looked into Lattice? They just co-hosted a webinar with Marketo and hit on data enrichment services. Here's their site: http://lattice-engines.com/

Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Doug Payton

I have done several ReachForce deployments now and their accuracy is impressive, especially in NA and western Europe. I would recommend them as a first step. If accuracy is a concern I think you will get the best data available. (Disclosure, they are a partner of ours.)

Note that for some geographies (Asia in particular) there just isn't great data available at the moment in my experience. Also for very small businesses, most providers will struggle to give you good data. But for North America and medium to larger size businesses, you should be able to get 80-90% match rates with RF.

I have also found Clearbit to be a light-weight and cost-effective alternative, but I have not stress-tested their accuracy in the variety of situations that I have with RF.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Justin! I have heard ReachForce recommended a few times by some trusted colleagues. I did fail to mention that a majority of our data is in the SMB space, so not sure where that will lead us. I will certainly check out Clearbit.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great suggestions!

Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Doug Payton

A decent rule of thumb seems to be that if the company has a D&B number, they will be in the RF database. So just depends on your definition of SMB.

Unless they are very small (like less than 10 employees) you should be OK.

One good thing about RF is they will do a sample pass over your data and give you a match rate during pre-sales. So you will get a sense of how accurate they will be for your typical audience.