Dashboarding with Leftronic SOAP API issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dashboarding with Leftronic SOAP API issues

I recently started trying to use Leftronic as a solution for displaying high-level data for senior management in Leftronic, but it appears when their app makes a call to Marketo, the response time is slow that the connection times-out and no data makes it into Leftronic.  Has anyone had any experience with leftronic or other dashboarding solutions and getting it integrated with Marketo?  Any suggestions on alternative solutions?  Is this likely because our lead-database is just too darn large?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Re: Dashboarding with Leftronic SOAP API issues

I'm not familiar with Leftronic, but I've seen that some other customers make a nightly export from Marketo, and then load that data into their reporting solution (rather than trying to get it out through the API in real time)
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Dashboarding with Leftronic SOAP API issues

Seconding @Jep, it really doesn't make sense to expect any old remote query of a transactional db, with the additonal overhead of a Web API, to perform acceptably.  For some queries yeah, but for others you want your dashboard to be querying a data warehouse.  Maintain that warehouse yourself using scheduled data dumps.