SOLVED

Betreff: Customization on person details page

Go to solution
omarsanchez
Level 2

Customization on person details page

Hello everybody! I'm trying to customize the person detail page tabs to show different categories of fields more related to my clients business. I read in the documentation that these tabs can change from the CRM if it's Salesforce or Dynamics, but my client doesn't have a CRM sync yet, is it possible to customize it?

Other than that, my client want's to hide certain fields in the person detail page depending on the workspace that the user is in, is this possible?

Thanks!

Omar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thorsten
Level 4

Hi Omar,

AFAIK you can only influence the tabs in your scenario in three ways:

1) Get a tab "Custom" by following those instructions here

or

2) Creating "Custom Objects" (and populating them through a custom API) - which will give you the tab "Custom Objects"

or

3) Change the sequence of custom fields on the "Info" and "Company Info" tab by changing the custom field labels, I think it'll sort it alphabetically.

The rest is pretty much set in stone unfortunately (again, I think - I don't have a standard CRM sync either, so might not see everything possible there).

Kind regards,

Thorsten

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Thorsten
Level 4

Hi Omar,

AFAIK you can only influence the tabs in your scenario in three ways:

1) Get a tab "Custom" by following those instructions here

or

2) Creating "Custom Objects" (and populating them through a custom API) - which will give you the tab "Custom Objects"

or

3) Change the sequence of custom fields on the "Info" and "Company Info" tab by changing the custom field labels, I think it'll sort it alphabetically.

The rest is pretty much set in stone unfortunately (again, I think - I don't have a standard CRM sync either, so might not see everything possible there).

Kind regards,

Thorsten