Custom SFDC field visibilty on Marketo

abhilash_M1
Level 2

Custom SFDC field visibilty on Marketo

Hello All,

I have a requirment to create custom field on SFDC and have its visibility on Marketo.

I have created the field on SFDC but the fields is not visible on Marketo, please help me how to fix this issue. Confirming the Marketo and SFDC sync is working fine.

Thanks,

Abhilash

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Custom SFDC field visibilty on Marketo

Please move the thread to Products​ (Move link will be at the right). This isn't a support space.

Ronen-Was-SRpro
Level 7

Hi Abhilash,

Just to be sure that everything was done according to Marketo I am adding this doc: SFDC Sync: Custom Object Sync - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

Update us if it is still not working.

Ronen Wasserman
Veronica_Holme4
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi there

In order to help you we need a bit more detail. Which object are you attempting to create the custom field on? A standard object such as lead, contact etc, or a custom object?)

Also - you say that the SFDC-Marketo sync is working fine. What this means is that it is likely a permissions issue. We can give more advice on where to look once the question above is answered.

Chances are, if you are creating this on a standard object, you need to check field-level security in Salesforce to ensure that the field is readable by the marketo sync user.