SOLVED

Custom Landing Page Design Help/Advice

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Custom Landing Page Design Help/Advice

My company worked with a creative firm to build a campaign for a Q3/Q4 initiative. They designed landing pages for us but after the design was approved, there was a bottleneck on who had the resources to code the design into being. The design is very important to the campaign owners, and I tinkered in some of the Marketo's stock templates to see if we could I could get a template to a match to the mock up, but it was definitely a sad, rough interpretation, as I am no dev whiz. (header = hero image, text on top, 3 button CTAs with free form option, 6 sections primarily text and images, with footer 1 additional larger centered button CTA,) .

My takeaway is we need a custom LP; I am wondering the best way to go about seeking that in regards to developing their design with Marketo requirements in mind. I have used Marketo or Knack templates in the past, but never worked with an outside agency that created something this custom and then had to implement the design. Any advice or insight would be super helpful! Thank you!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Custom Landing Page Design Help/Advice

You can ask Knak, Grazitti, or Perkuto to code it. There are other freelancers too.

Might be good to post this under Jobs

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can ask Knak, Grazitti, or Perkuto to code it. There are other freelancers too.

Might be good to post this under Jobs

Anonymous
Not applicable

You don't need to hire a large agency to do a gig. You can post a job opportunity right here in the community and get pointed in a direction to get the same quality of work for very reasonable prices.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much! This is really helpful

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Sonya,

On top of the advices above, note that LP template creation is not as hard as responsive email coding. Many web developers at ease with a responsive framework such as bootstrap might be able to learn how to create a Marketo LP.

-Greg